eLogger Senior Developer
eLogger Inc. is a growing software development and sales company. We provide electronic logbook software to multiple industries nationally and internationally. Interested candidates can learn more about our company at www.eLogger.com.
We have a September 1st opening for a Senior Developer on our eLogger product. This is a technical track position with room for growth. We feature a relaxed atmosphere, flexible work schedule, and great benefits.
- Fully understand all levels of the application, from database to user interface
- Take substantial features from the concept all the way to shipping
- Provide input on broader architectural direction
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attitude, friendly and able to relate well with colleagues, a team player
- Good time-management skills
- 2-4 years post-secondary school
- Fully remote work
- Competitive base pay + bonuses
- 15 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Life, ST & LT Disability)
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.