eLogger Sales Executive
eLogger Inc. is a well-established growing software company specializing in robust electronic logbook solutions for the utility and energy industries. eLogger offers a powerful collection of innovative solutions to some of the largest, most reputable power, gas, oil, and water/wastewater companies in the world in one software platform. eLogger is a top-rated, highly recommended, and premier supplier in our sector. Our customer base has direct impact on the health, safety, and security of millions of people. As a trusted integral part of our customers’ operations, we understand the importance of what we offer. We’re honored to have some of the industry’s most satisfied customers and we know it’s because we have the best people on our team.
We are seeking a remote Sales Executive for a permanent position to promote and sell our eLogger software to new industry targets. This position is tailored to an experienced salesperson who seeks to contribute their passion, expertise, and ownership for all stages of the sales funnel to successfully acquire new customers. Successful candidates are results-based, goal-oriented, and self-motivated throughout often lengthy and detailed sales processes and will thrive working independently and remotely with a small, close-knit team. This position plays a key role in the end-to-end business development cycle needed to promote and sell our flagship software platform to new prospects and drive our next level of growth.
- Provide full lifecycle B2B sales to medium and large corporations and government/municipal organizations.
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through traditional lead generation methods and see them through to fruition in a manner that meets established sales goals
- Identify business opportunities by contacting prospects via cold/warm calls and emails and evaluating their position in the industry
- Deliver dynamic product presentations and demonstrations (typically online) to prospects, determine their needs, and apply product knowledge to offer specific solutions to drive sales
- Advise clients on technical matters regarding the software and recommend suitable solutions
- Write proposals, respond to RFPs and technical questions, and prepare quotes for qualified prospects
- Prioritize and organize sales pipeline for effective lead follow-up
- Ability to identify opportunities and grow existing business by up-selling or cross-selling
- Track productivity, including calls, emails, status, and updates, in our CRM system and meet established sales quotas
- Constantly learn about our product so that you will be a guru of all the features, functionality and benefits
- Develop and improve sales tools, materials, and messaging
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and sales meetings, occasionally
- Minimum 3+ years in B2B sales with a proven track record in exceeding sales targets; preference given for B2B Software Sales or relevant role in IT
- 2+ years previous experience in the utilities industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong professional presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, and closing skills with a confident and consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and business writing skills to accommodate the significant communication and written correspondence requirements this position entails
- Strong IT fluency and technical skills (SQL Server experience is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and possess the ability to pick up new software systems quickly
- Business acumen, professional demeanor, and the ability to understand wider issues of the industry
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good time-management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attitude, friendly and able to relate well with colleagues and clients, a team player
- Available to travel for occasional conferences and business sales trips
- Fully remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive Base Pay + Commission + Bonuses
- 15 Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Internet allowance
- Healthcare packages, including dental
- Insurance, including life and short-term and long-term disability
- Generous 401K matching
- Charitable donation match program
Why Join Our Team?
Our employment principles are simple: give people a trusting work environment, promote collaboration and opportunities for meaningful impact, and make sure there is enough freedom and flexibility to integrate work and life. Looking at the lengthy, well-above-average tenure of our employees, we’d say this has been a winning recipe.
At eLogger, we empower our staff to be agile, collaborative, and trustworthy, offer opportunities for meaningful successes, keep daily work-life interesting with new and different complex tasks, present situations that challenge and develop their skills and help them grow. Everyone at eLogger makes an impact. In addition to employee job satisfaction, quality-of-life, generous pay and benefits, we offer a relaxed atmosphere and schedule flexibility. Join our winning team today and become part of the eLogger family. Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Given our mission-critical customer base, all final candidates will undergo a background check.