eLogger Lead Developer
eLogger Inc. is a growing software development and sales company. We provide electronic logbook software to multiple industries nationally and internationally. Interested candidates can learn more about our company at www.eLogger.com.
We have an immediate opening for a Lead Developer on our eLogger product. This is a technical track position with room for growth. We feature a relaxed atmosphere, flexible work schedule, and great benefits.
- Fully understand all levels of the application, from database to user interface
- Take substantial features from the concept all the way to shipping
- Provide input on broader architectural direction
- Six or more years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attitude, friendly and able to relate well with colleagues, a team player
- Good time-management skills
- 2-4 years post-secondary school
- Locally owned small business
- Fully remote work
- Competitive base pay + bonuses
- 15 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Life, ST & LT Disability)
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.