Today is Day Four of Minnesota United Acts of Kindness Week and eLogger is pulling out the checkbook. Today, Life House, Against Malaria, CASDA, PAVSA, and Safe Haven are getting checks from us. Feel free to join us!
Here are some more options to show kindness today. Like before, comment below and let us know what’s happening!
1. Help someone on the side of the road when they need it.
2. Write a thank you note to someone that has helped you.
3. High five children who are behaving well in stores.
4. Send out cards to people who are making an impact on your life—at this moment.
5. Take a family (or your coworkers) a home cooked meal or baked goodies.
"*" indicates required fields