Web server requirements
- IIS 10 on Windows Server 2016, 2019, or 2022. We recommend Windows Server 2019 or newer, and support for Windows Server 2016 will end January 12, 2027.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8, registered with IIS
- For eLogger Anywhere, HTTPS is required
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, or 2022 with Full-Text Search installed. If you are using SQL Express, we require SQL Express with Advanced Services. We recommend Microsoft SQL Server 2017 or newer, and support for SQL Server 2014 will end July 9, 2024.
- Windows: the newest version of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox
- macOS: the newest version of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari
- Android: Chrome
- iOS: Mobile Safari
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (not necessary on mobile devices)
- Virtual environments are supported
- To read from an external system, the external system must support an OLEDB, ODBC, or SQL Server interface. For PI, this requires the PI OLEDB Connector.
- To write to eLogger, an external system must be able to call a REST API.
- To read from eLogger, an external system must be able to call a REST API.
- Writing to external systems is not supported.
- Questions? Our integration specialists are happy to help!
- SMTP Server (required for email notifications)
Versions of Windows Server (IIS) and SQL Server are supported until their Extended End Date. More information can be found here (Windows Server) and here (SQL Server).
Installation Fact Sheet