Web server requirements
- IIS 8, 8.5, or 10 (found on Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, and 2022). We recommend IIS 10 (Windows Server 2019) or newer, and support for Windows Server 2012 will end October 10, 2023.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8, registered with IIS
- For eLogger Anywhere, HTTPS is required
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, or 2019 with Full-Text Search installed. If you are using SQL Express, we require SQL Express with Advanced Services. We recommend Microsoft SQL Server 2017 or newer, and support for SQL Server 2012 will end July 11, 2022.
- Windows: the newest version of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox
- macOS: the newest version of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari
- Android: Chrome
- iOS: Mobile Safari
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (not necessary on mobile devices)
- Virtual environments are supported
- SMTP Server (required for email notifications)
Versions of Windows Server (IIS) and SQL Server are supported until the end of Microsoft’s extended support. More information can be found here (Windows Server) and here (SQL Server).