UCOR has purchased eLogger to utilize in their surveillance and maintenance at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
The Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant began operations during World War II as part of the Manhattan Project. Its original mission was to enrich uranium for use in atomic weapons. The plant also produced enriched uranium for the commercial nuclear power industry from 1945 to 1985 and was permanently shut down in 1987.
Work at the site now focuses on restoration of the environment, decontamination and demolition (D&D) for the site’s facilities, and management of the legacy wastes. Reindustrialization of the site began in 1996, and the site was renamed East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP) in 1997.
"*" indicates required fields